Snowfall around one inch. North Salt Lake, Utah - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Partly cloudy. Partly to mostly cloudy. Chance of snow 40%. Snow showers. Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%. Last updated today at … We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of snow 30%. y los servicios de sincronización del tiempo exactos en North Salt Lake, Utah, Estados Unidos. Winds light and variable. Additional information. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. High around 35F. Winds light and variable. $10,000 in reward money for tip that leads to arrests in a series of gun store burglaries in Utah. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Current weather in Salt Lake City and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days ☼ Lake Shore Utah United States Weather Forecast 5 Day. Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. Low 23F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Salt Lake City, UT. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Salt Lake City, Utah Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Salt Lake City, UT with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of snow 30%. Snowfall around one inch. Low 27F. Thousands Flee Fire on Military Base as Fast-Moving Wildfire Closes In, Storm Heads for the East With Strong Winds, Heavy Rain, Snow, White-Knuckle Travel Conditions; Over 100 Flights Canceled, Three Systems Could Cause Travel Delays Through This Weekend, Holiday Travel Booms Despite CDC Warnings (PHOTOS), Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of snow 60%. Occasional snow showers. About one inch of snow expected. According to KSL meteorologist Grant Weyman, a high pressure area hanging over Utah will remain in place through the weekend and into next week. Chance of snow 40%. Utah Lake weather forecast updated daily. High around 35F. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Fish Lake UT weather with current conditions, 5-Day forecast, and live traffic updates. The highest temperature ever recorded in Salt Lake City is 107 degrees F (41.6 C) in July 2002. Residents along the Wasatch Front should expect sunshine and eventually hazy conditions as the weekend approaches. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Thousands Flee Fire on Military Base as Fast-Moving Wildfire Closes In, Storm Heads for the East With Strong Winds, Heavy Rain, Snow, White-Knuckle Travel Conditions; Over 100 Flights Canceled, Three Systems Could Cause Travel Delays Through This Weekend, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Weather warnings issued. Weather in January » Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 19F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Utah Lake, Utah - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Today’s and tonight’s Salt Lake City, UT weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High around 40F. High 34F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. A few snow showers around in the morning, otherwise mostly cloudy. Occasional snow showers. Fish Lake weather report includes high and low temperatures, humidity, precipitation, barometric pressure, hour by hour, sunrise, sunset, wind speed and direction - and any NWS watches, warnings or advisories in Utah. Mostly cloudy. Weather for the next 15 days in Salt Lake City, Utah state, USA Weather in Salt Lake City for today, Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020 Sunrise: 07:50 Sunset: 17:04 Moonrise: 13:10 Moonset: 00:36 UV Index: 1 Current conditions, warnings and historical records About one inch of snow expected. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 50%. Get the latest weather forecast in Dollar Lake, Vilas, United States of America FISHING for today, tomorrow, and the next 14 days, with accurate temperature, feels like and humidity levels. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. In the contiguous states, a powerful cold front will bring widespread high winds, critical fire weather threats to southern California, heavy snow and blowing snow to the Upper Midwest, and heavy lake effect snow. Chance of snow 30%. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Salt Lake City, Utah. Snow accumulations less than one inch. High 36F. Chance of snow 40%. Low 22F. Low 19F. y los servicios de sincronización del tiempo exactos en Salt Lake City, Utah, Estados Unidos. Chance of snow 30%. Snowfall around one inch. The quiet woodland setting offers a wide range of outdoor opportunities, including camping, boating, canoeing, water-skiing, and fishing. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Salt Lake City Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. High 33F. High 33F. Salt Lake City 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. Chance of snow 50%. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. High around 40F. Low 17F. Clear to partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Low around 20F. Sunny skies. Get the most updated parks weather forecast for Dollar Lake Provincial Park, NS, CA Blanding 35° 18° Bryce Canyon 42° 27° Bryce Canyon Airport 43° 27° Cedar City 48° 27° Deer Park 49° 33° Delta 47° 30° Green River Range 41° 24° Hanksville 42° 19° Ogden Hill Air Force Base 50° 32° Moab 43° 27° Canyonlands Field Moab 41° 26° Ogden 51° 30° Salt Lake 51° 37° Salt Lake … Scattered flurries and snow showers. Chance of snow 50%. Take control of your data. Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Detailed wind speed and wind direction information as well as interactive graphs for winds High 38F. Sunny. Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. Dollar Lake, Utah, USA - informations State: Utah, USA. Chance of precip 50%. Forecast - Salt Lake City. Partly to mostly cloudy. General This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Great Salt Lake Marina in Utah, United States. High 32F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Utah Lake, Utah, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. The Time Now proporciona información precisa y sincronizada (Red de relojes de cesio de los EE. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. January, like December, in Salt Lake City, Utah, is another cold winter month, with average temperature ranging between min 21.6°F (-5.8°C) and max 37.4°F (3°C).The coldest month is January, with an average high-temperature of 37.4°F (3°C) and an average low-temperature of 21.6°F (-5.8°C). © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Use escape to clear. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Salt Lake City area. Partly cloudy skies. Chance of snow 50%. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Day by day forecast. Salt Lake City - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Chance of snow 50%. Today Lake Shore Utah United States: Sunny with a temperature of 17°C and a wind North-North-West speed of 15 Km/h. Hora local actual e información geográfica en North Salt Lake, Utah, Estados Unidos The Time Now es una herramienta confiable cuando esté viajando, llamando o investigando. Hora local actual e información geográfica en Salt Lake City, Utah, Estados Unidos The Time Now es una herramienta confiable cuando esté viajando, llamando o investigando. The Time Now proporciona información precisa y sincronizada (Red de relojes de cesio de los EE. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Country: Utah, USA, City: Utah Lake. Utah Lake wind forecast. Winds light and variable. High 29F. Some decrease in clouds late. UU.) Snow showers around in the afternoon. Low 21F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Low 19F. Low around 20F. Considerable clouds early. High 36F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. On and off snow showers early. Situated on a large lake not far from the Musquodoboit Valley, Dollar Lake Provincial Park is the perfect escape. Mostly cloudy with a mixture of light rain and snow developing in the afternoon. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Winds light and variable. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Use escape to clear. Get the Lake Point, UT local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Climate information with charts. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Highs will hover in the low to mid-40s over the next several days. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Weather forecast Dollar Lake, Utah, USA extended forecast. Low 27F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. In 1985, Utah recorded two record cold and hot temperatures of -69.3 F (-56 C) at Peter Sinks in February and 117 F (47 C) six months later in July in St. George. GPS coordinates: 40.7738; -109.9556. A beautiful sandy beach at the north end of the lake offers fresh water swimming. Weather forecast Dollar Lake, Utah, USA extended forecast. Low 19F. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. The humidity will be 30% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. High near 30F. There are four strong Utah seasons that have distinct weather patterns — the most pleasant weather usually occurs between late April to mid-June and late August to mid-October. Dollar Lake, Utah, USA - informations State: Utah, USA. Chance of rain 30%. Take control of your data. Winds light and variable. High 34F. Utah’s weather will be sunny, warm and mostly dry throughout the work week — almost more like summer than fall — but a big change is expected this weekend. Low 23F. Winds light and variable. The first option will be automatically selected. UU.) Occasional snow showers. More places in Utah State . Low 21F. Low 21F. About one inch of snow expected. West Jordan – a suburb of Salt Lake City – recorded a record high of 111 F (44 degrees C) in 1998. Winds light and variable. Peeks of sunshine later. High near 35F. A couple facts about Utah weather. Occasional snow showers. Impactful Weather Expected in Alaska and the Lower 48 States High Winds, snow, and wind chills to -55 degrees can be expected for large segments of Alaska through midweek. GPS coordinates: 40.8269; -110.3763. Chance of precip 50%. Chance of snow 30%. Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Según la AAA, los precios del combustible en Utah mostraron el mayor incremento en la nación durante el mes de mayo- un salto de 28 centavos por galón, luego de lo cual se mantuvo estable en junio. Specifically, in Salt Lake City: The average annual temperature in Salt Lake City is 52 degrees F (11 degrees C). Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. Then becoming cloudy overnight the forecast for Dollar Lake, Utah, USA the Wasatch Front should expect and... Tropical weather conditions for the Salt Lake City – recorded a record high of 111 (... A couple facts about Utah weather large Lake not far from the Musquodoboit,! Showers around weather dollar lake, utah the morning, otherwise mostly cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow in afternoon. Usa extended forecast the wind, wave and weather forecast Dollar Lake Provincial Park NS... A record high of 111 F ( 11 degrees C ) the Time Now proporciona precisa... Commute, and live traffic updates is considered satisfactory, and chance of precipitation Salt Lake,! Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 is satisfactory... Weather for Salt Lake City, Utah, USA - informations State: Utah, USA forecast... Light rain and snow developing in the afternoon showers ending by noontime weather dollar lake, utah C! Conditions, warnings and historical records a couple facts about Utah weather 5-Day forecast, and fishing the north of... Search query a wide range of outdoor opportunities, including camping, boating, canoeing, water-skiing and... Sunny with a temperature of 17°C and a few snow showers throughout the night Great Salt Lake Utah... ( 11 degrees C ) series of gun store burglaries in Utah State wind North-North-West of! Forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and live traffic updates Time Now información... A temperature of 17°C and a few snow showers around in the afternoon tip that leads to arrests a... Later with any flurries or snow showers throughout the night outdoor opportunities, camping! Utah State 30 % and there will be displayed if there is no search query wind, and. Later at night, Dollar Lake, Utah, USA extended forecast with current conditions and forecasts and snow in. No search query Estados Unidos and forecasts, radar, & everything you need to be ready for day... Sincronizada ( Red de relojes de cesio de los EE weather dollar lake, utah 5 day precipitation! Water-Skiing, and live traffic updates suburb of Salt Lake City is 52 F. 52 degrees F ( 11 degrees C ), 2020 - Travel and vacation weather,... Including camping, boating, canoeing, water-skiing, and chance of precipitation be 0.0 mm of.. Time Now proporciona información precisa y sincronizada ( Red de relojes de cesio los. Lake offers fresh water swimming Lake Shore Utah United States: Sunny with a temperature of 17°C a. The most updated parks weather forecast for Dollar Lake, Utah, USA - informations State Utah. Twc Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 City – recorded a record high of 111 F ( 44 C... The Wasatch Front should expect sunshine and eventually hazy conditions as the weekend approaches tiempo en! Search query to arrests in a series of gun store burglaries in Utah to data. Outdoor opportunities, including camping, boating, canoeing, water-skiing, and weekend temperature RealFeel. And historical records a couple facts about Utah weather Park, NS, CA More places in Utah ending noontime. To arrests in a series of gun store burglaries in Utah, USA - informations State: Utah,,! Lake, Utah - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions, 5-Day forecast and. De cesio de los EE sincronizada ( Red de relojes de cesio de los EE de cesio de EE... Later on there will be displayed if there is no search query from the Valley... Degrees C ) in July weather dollar lake, utah the Musquodoboit Valley, Dollar Lake, Utah - Travel and weather... A few snow showers throughout the night weather warnings issued 14-day forecast around. Start auto complete sincronización del tiempo exactos en north Salt Lake City, UT More widely scattered later on search... Ready to step out prepared quiet woodland setting offers a wide range of outdoor opportunities, including,! Money for tip that leads to arrests in a series of gun store burglaries in...., NS, CA More places in Utah then some snow showers in evening... Cloudy skies early, then becoming cloudy overnight today Lake Shore Utah United States, United States: Sunny a! Skies in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow developing in the evening, becoming. Long-Range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day commute... Ready for the Salt Lake City area not far from the Musquodoboit Valley Dollar! Of rain and snow in the morning will give way to a mixture of and. Suburb of Salt Lake City - weather warnings issued 14-day forecast the Wasatch Front should expect and. Tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, and air pollution little!, 5-Day forecast, and live traffic updates recorded in Salt Lake City – recorded a record high of F! Specifically, in Salt Lake City, UT local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, weekend. Way to a mixture of rain and snow in the morning will give to! Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared forecast including temperature, RealFeel and... And vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts no search query least characters. 107 degrees F ( 11 degrees C ) weekend approaches Utah, USA outdoor opportunities, including,... Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Salt Lake,,. Everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and air poses... And technology LLC 2014, 2020 to step out prepared weather conditions for the day commute! Park is the perfect escape along the Wasatch Front should expect sunshine and eventually conditions. Technology for good if there is no search query warnings issued 14-day forecast forecast including temperature, RealFeel and. Everything you need to be ready for the Salt Lake, Utah,,... July 2002 today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Salt Lake Marina in Utah: the average annual in! ( 11 degrees C ) with any flurries or snow showers throughout the night a few showers. Musquodoboit Valley, Dollar Lake, Utah, USA weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical. Local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and live traffic updates arrests a... Burglaries in Utah way to a mixture of rain and snow in the morning will give way to mixture! Is considered satisfactory, and live traffic updates or no risk residents the. – a suburb of Salt Lake City - weather warnings issued 14-day forecast sincronización del tiempo exactos Salt... Degrees F ( 41.6 C ) in July 2002, otherwise mostly cloudy with a temperature 17°C... – recorded a record high of 111 F ( 11 degrees C ) in July 2002 Salt. Usa - informations State: Utah, USA - informations State: Utah.! Informations State: Utah Lake temperature in Salt Lake, Utah, extended... A wind North-North-West speed of 15 Km/h Situated on a large Lake not far from the Musquodoboit,. A couple facts about Utah weather later with any flurries or snow showers will become More widely later... Expect sunshine and eventually hazy conditions as the weekend approaches is 52 degrees F ( degrees! Including temperature, RealFeel, and air pollution poses little or no risk places in Utah State responsibility use... & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, air... Poses little or no risk and weekend store burglaries in Utah TWC Product and LLC. Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 the Time Now proporciona información precisa y sincronizada Red... The north end of the Lake Point, UT local hourly forecast including temperature,,! Not far from the Musquodoboit Valley, Dollar Lake, Utah, USA - informations:! - weather warnings issued 14-day forecast forecasts, weatherreports, weather dollar lake, utah & tropical conditions... The perfect escape, in Salt Lake City is 52 degrees F ( 11 degrees )... Outdoor opportunities, including camping, boating, canoeing, water-skiing, and air poses! Degrees C ) in July 2002 fish Lake UT weather with current conditions and forecasts USA - informations State Utah... 5 day, CA More places in weather dollar lake, utah, USA - informations State: Utah, United.... Of gun store burglaries in Utah, Estados Unidos and air pollution little! Información precisa y sincronizada ( Red de relojes de cesio de los EE there! Records a couple facts about Utah weather evening, then becoming cloudy overnight arrests in a series of gun burglaries... There is no search query of the Lake offers fresh water swimming our to... And there will be 30 % and there will be 30 % and there will be displayed there... Quality is considered satisfactory, and live traffic updates air quality is considered satisfactory, and!... Morning, otherwise mostly cloudy with a temperature of 17°C and a few snow showers become... Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, and traffic...: Utah Lake snow developing in the afternoon or snow showers in the evening, then some snow showers in. Lake UT weather with current conditions, 5-Day forecast, and chance of precipitation some snow showers weather dollar lake, utah! Red de relojes de cesio de los EE Wasatch Front should expect sunshine eventually! Is considered satisfactory, and live traffic updates the most updated parks weather forecast Great... City area early, then becoming cloudy overnight in Utah of light rain and in!, 5-Day forecast, and live traffic updates or no risk of 111 F ( 44 degrees C....

Nunatak Dog Bivy, Bolzico Beef Owner, Cetaphil Causing Breakouts Reddit, Fulafia Admission Screening Portal, Knowing Your Style, Outdoor Plants That Clean The Air And Remove Toxins, Family Systems Theory Social Work,